Academic services like reviewing, editorships, and organizing conferences are vital for the research community. This page summarizes my past academic services.
Reviewer for Journals
I have conducted over 40 reviews for international journals so far. My review record is available on Publons.
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering
- IEEE Transactions on Reliability
- IEEE Transactions on Services Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Empirical Software Engineering, Springer
- Journal of Systems and Software, Elsevier
- Information and Software Technology, Elsevier – Recognized as Outstanding Reviewer in 2018
- Expert Systems with Applications, Elsevier
- Journal of Software: Evolution and Process, Wiley
- Frontiers of Computer Science, Springer
Editor for Journals
I have edited one special issue.
- “Model-based testing as a service” in the International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer, Springer
Program Committee Chair
I chaired one conference.
- 9th System Analysis and Modelling Conference (SAM 2016)
Program Committee Member
I have been active in several program committees.
- 16th International Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR) – Challenge Track (MSR Mining Challenge 2019, 2020)
- 8th International Workshop on Empirical Software Engineering in Practice (IWSEP 2017)
- SDL Forum 2017
- International Workshop on Software Mining (SoftMine, 2013 to 2018)
Reviewer for Conferences and Workshops
In addition to PC memberships, I have served as sub-reviewer for conferences and workshops.
- Workshop on System Analysis and Modelling (SAM 2012)
- International Conference on Testing Software and Systems (ICSTSS 2011 and 2013)
- International Workshop on Model-based Verification & Validation: From Research to Practice (MVV 2010)
- International Conference on testing of Communicating Systems and Workshop on Formal Approaches to Testing of Software (TestCom/FATES 2009)
- SDL Forum (2009)
- International Conference on Software Testing, Verification, and Validation (ICST 2009 and 2010)